Always wanted to work in BC’s beautiful backcountry or a related industry?
You could be in luck! Below is a listing of current positions available at the BLBCA’s 32 member lodges or throughout our valued partner network. Please read each appropriate listing and apply via the contact provided.
TYAX ADVENTURES IS LOOKING FOR A CAMP HOST
Tyax Adventures are looking for a backcountry camp host this August. We are ideally looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Has a passion for interacting with guests
- Has previous experience cooking for groups of 10-20 in a remote camp setting ( with food-safe level 1)
- Has basic first aid and wilderness experience
- Has a passion for delivering exceptional service and meals
- Has great teamwork, communication & organisational skills
If you think you have what it takes to fill our camp host role, please visit the careers page on our website: https://tyaxadventures.com/about/careers/
Backcountry Chefs Needed
Sorcerer Lodge is looking for backcountry cooks for the 2022 winter season. Do you have a passion for coking and backcountry skiing? Then we would love to hear from you!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 1881, Golden BC V0A 1H0
“When a guest stays in one of our member lodges in BC’s backcountry, they will be immersed in the wild natural coziness of lodge life.”