Always wanted to work in BC’s beautiful backcountry or a related industry?
You could be in luck! Check out the listing of current positions available at the BLBCA’s 32 member lodges or throughout our valued partner network. Please read each appropriate listing and apply via the contact provided.
Purcell Lodge has multiple openings
Purcell Mountain Lodge, Golden BC is now accepting resumes for multiple positions for the following seasons.
|Summer 2023||Winter 2023/2024|
|ACMG Lead Hiking Guide||ACMG Ski Guides|
|ACMG Hiking Guides||ACMG Apprentice Ski Guides|
|ACMG Apprentice Guides||Paid & Volunteer Practicums|
|Adventure Chefs||Adventure Chefs|
For consideration, submit your resume to Jackie Mah, email@example.com or call 1-888-767-8989.
Selkirk Lodge is seeking a housekeeper
Backcountry Lodge Housekeeper – Selkirk Backcountry Lodge is seeking a housekeeper for our 3000 square foot, 18-20 person helicopter accessed backcountry ski touring lodge. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, solid all around cleaning skills, good multi-tasking ability, a service-oriented approach, and an interest in backcountry ski touring.
This is a seasonal position from December 10th through May 6th however, for the right candidate there could be opportunities for further work in the summer months. The lodge operates from Saturday-Saturday for most of the season, with a few four-day trips in early January. Shifts may be 7-14 days in length with a week (or more) off in between.
Duties will include: – Daily cleaning of the lodge
– Preparing the lodge for new guests on exchange day
– Assist other staff with loading and unloading the helicopter
– Assist the maintenance person with snow removal
– Assist the chef with food service and dish washing
– Guest service, ensure the guests are having a relaxed and comfortable experience.
Skills and Requirements: – Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
– General knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting
– Strong attention to detail
– Must be flexible and willing to change roles or responsibilities as required and have the ability to work extra hours if needed
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent organization and time management skills, can set priorities
– Ability to live comfortably among others in a remote setting
– Level 1 or higher first aid an asset
– Familiarity around helicopters an asset
– CAA operations level 1 or AST courses an asset
– Relevant experience in a backcountry lodge setting an asset
– Wage to be based on experience.
Contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Callaghan Country is now hiring for multiple positions for our upcoming 2022/23 ski season
We’re looking for individuals passionate about the mountains who want to be a part of our tiny crew working tirelessly to share this place, providing genuine services that truly connect our guests with the quintessential magic that is Callaghan Country
Journeyman Lodge Facility:
Many of the duties associated with our lodge positions overlap. It is important that applicants understand operational and service deliverables as a whole, and can work cohesively as a team to accomplish them with success. Please read all descriptions…
Live-in Lodge Housekeeper / Host(ess) (4 vacancies)
Live-in Lodge Chef / Host(ess) (2 vacancies)
Outdoor Operations Worker / Live-in Host(ess) (1 vacancy)